I’ve come to the realization that the little free time I have is insufficient for maintaining a blog and keeping one is nothing but making a false promise, so I converted the site to this static page. (To those coming here to check how I’m doing–thanks so much for your caring. I’m doing pretty well! Just don’t have time for a blog, unfortunately…)
If you came across this site by chance, well, hello, my name is Yuchen (Charles) Fu and I’m currently an undergraduate student studying math at MIT. Below are some things I’ve done/written that I thought I should share online. Feel free to contact me at yfu at mit dot edu.
Title: A Family of Finite-dimensional Representations of Generalized Double Affine Hecke Algebras of Higher Rank
Author(s): Yuchen Fu, Seth Shelley-Abrahamson
In SIGMA 12 (2016), 055
Title: A Compositional Semantics for Verified Separate Compilation and Linking
Author(s): Tahina Ramananandro, Zhong Shao, Shu-Chun Weng, Jérémie Koenig, and Yuchen Fu
In Proc. 4th ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Certified Programs and Proofs (CPP’15), Mumbia, India, pages 3-14, January 2015.
Paper and associated Coq proof available here
I take full responsibility for errors in these notes.
- 18.966 (Differential Topology) (Last update: May 2016)
MIT, Spring 2016, Prof. Paul Seidel
- 18.725 (Algebraic Geometry) (Last update: May 2016)
MIT, Fall 2015, Prof. Roman Bezrukavnikov
- Math 231br (Algebraic Topology) (Last update: August 2015)
Harvard, Spring 2015, Prof. Michael Hopkins
Spectral Sequences, Model Categories, Hurewicz Theorem, Steenrod Algebra, Cohomology of Eilenberg-Maclane Spaces, Stable Homotopy Groups, Cobordism and Characteristic Classes.
- Review notes for some CS classes at Yale:
- CPSC 437 (database systems), taught by Prof. Avi Silberschatz in Spring 2013
- CPSC 467 (cryptography), taught by Prof. Michael Fischer in Spring 2012
- CPSC 468 (complexity theory), taught by Prof. Joan Feigenbaum in Fall 2013
Contain unexplained mnemonics and written in Word, pretty horrible quality. Use with caution.